Staff Training and Development
UC Recruit Training - 2014
The Academic Personnel Office is holding trainings for staff who support senate and non-senate recruitments on the following dates. All trainings will be held in Kerr Hall, Computer Lab 8, unless otherwise noted. *Please just click on the date you would like to attend and it will take you directly to the campus Events Manager to register!
- Monday, October 20: 1pm - 3pm - SENATE*
- Thursday, November 6: 9am - 11am SENATE*
- Friday, November 14: 1pm - 3pm SENATE
- Wednesday, December 3: 1pm - 3pm SENATE
- Thursday, October 30: 2pm - 4pm NON-SENATE
- Friday, November 7: 1pm - 3pm NON-SENATE
- Monday, November 24: 10am - 12pm NON-SENATE
- Friday, December 12: 1pm - 3pm NON-SENATE
The Academic Personnel Office is holding trainings for staff who support senate recruitments. The purpose of this training is to provide information on the best practices and tools necessary to manage and document a successful and compliant academic recruitment.
The focus of this session will be to provide training for the UC Recruit online academic application system for management of applications and the production of compliant recruitment documentation for review and approval within UC Recruit.
*Click on the actualy date/time you would like to attend and it will take you directly to Events Manager to register!
*Please note there are separate sessions for senate and non-senate!
~~ More trainings will be scheduled for both Senate and Non-senate in 2015 - please check back for updates!