DivData Review is the new online system for academic personnel reviews. It launched May 1, 2014, first supporting 2014-15 ladder-rank faculty advancement actions.
Here is a list of related resources and links:
- Helpful how-to pages for candidates, department managers, chairs, external reviewers and other users -- including step-by-step instructions and frequently asked questions.
- An overview of what the candidate can expect in the online review process, plus step-by-step instructions.
- These guidelines cover allowable and supported formats for submitting candidate materials as part of the review file.
- See the schedule and sign up for in-person training sessions and open labs offered by the Academic Personnel Office.
- Read the 04/28/2014 memo from AVC Academic Personnel Peterson to deans, divisional coordinators, department and program chairs and managers.
Read the 04/28/2014 message sent to faculty from Chancellor George Blumenthal, Campus Provost/Executive Vice Chancellor Alison Galloway, and Senate Chair Joe Konopelski
- We are extremely grateful to these individuals for representing campus stakeholders and sharing their time, expertise and perspectives relative to online academic reviews.